Monday 27 July 2015

27th July 2015

Love: I love being back home in the place I love with the cat I love. There's no place like home. :)
Life: today was the journey home and, apart from a door malfunction delaying the train from Brighton to London by ten minutes (I know! First world problems, huh!), all went well. Amore was there to meet me at Lime Street and we caught train back to Birkenhead North and got taxi home. Then after a quick respite and plenty of cuddles with Mia, we went out for tea at the Hungry Horse. As I'd stuffed myself on sweets on the train home, I wasn't feeling that hungry so I didn't have a cakeaway (shock horror!). So I let Amore discover the delights of the Mars Attacks all to herself! :) then it was back home for more chilling and more cuddles with Mia before I went to bed. Then we've just had a power cut but, thankfully, it was only a brief one.
Career: I'm not going into work this week. The only work I have this week is a teaching session tomorrow afternoon. :)