Friday 28 August 2015

28th August 2015

Love: Mia does make me laugh! She is such a joy to be with! :)
Life: Amore has arrived for the latest heArt School class this weekend. Deciding we couldn't afford to eat out each night, we went food shopping. Then, in the afternoon, we had a wander around Birkenhead Park. I wanted to see the elf village as I was impressed with the fairy village at Vale Park but the elf village was already looking rather unloved and wasn't anywhere near as impressive as the fairy village. I was then treated to tea and cookie at the visitor centre in the sunshine (has summer finally arrived? Looking at the forecast for the rest of the weekend, I doubt it!). Then we came home and watched 12 Angry Men, had pizza and watched Mermaids. Rather lovely day in all. :)
One Thing: the one thing that has made today a day worth living is sharing my life with someone. I forget how good it is to do that. Today was a pleasant reminder of what I've been missing.