Sunday 24 May 2015

23rd May 2015

Love: today I opened up a bit and concluded once again that a lot of my problems with others come from the fact I don't love myself enough. I don't know how I get to that point of loving myself enough that I have better relationships with people but I can certainly redouble my efforts to find out.
Life: Today I went to Circle at Gather The Women but I'm afraid rules 1-10 of Circle is you don't talk about it, so that's all I can say about it... except I always find it helpful and today was no exception (see above... Oops!). I also went to Sound City again and really enjoyed it again. I saw three groups tonight. One group I don't know the name of but I'm not that bothered anyway! I also saw Unknown Mortal Orchestra who were very good but I would like to have seen a bit more of them as they only played for half an hour (but such is the nature of festivals I guess) but best of all were The Flaming Lips who were every bit as good as I hoped they'd be! And I'd been waiting 16 years to see them (since getting into them in 1999) so I was anticipating much! And Wayne (the singer) really struck me what a sweet guy he is - especially when he stopped the concert and told us to be peaceful so a paramedic could tend to someone in the crowd! Oh, and there were also puppets on display tonight which was magical in itself! :)
Career: I don't work weekends but, regardless, I dont know what's happening with my career. I'll just have to trust that the universe isn't going to abandon me now I've taken my first steps in entering into it properly.