Wednesday 27 May 2015

27th May 2015

Love: I love being creative. I've been a creative for as long as I can remember. Whether it be drawing, cooking, sewing, painting, writing, songwriting, whatever! I love it! Yesterday I was asked to design a poster for Shape And Situate - a magazine of posters of inspirational women. So this evening I have spent all my time doing it. I'm pretty happy with the result but I don't know whether I'm allowed to share it with you until it's published, so I won't.
Life: today, whilst I was drawing my poster, Ian from work was tidying up my back yard for me. He has totally transformed it for me! I am well chuffed! He did it as a thank you for designing the slide show for his mum's wake. He says he prefers gardening to sitting in the office. So, who knows, maybe I'll persuade him back again sometime. :)
Career: Another day at work - plus Ali found me a fabulous job to apply for in Sefton, so fingers crossed for that.