Friday 17 June 2016

17th June 2016

Mia: I had a discussion with Mia just before I came to bed because she's impossible to fathom sometimes. I told her she's to give me more of a clue what she likes - other than food! I don't expect it'll work though!
Life: the prospect of what's required for my BA got me down this morning but, with a little help from my friends, I was feeling a bit more positive by the evening. I even have my topic for my 5000 word essay - the genderification of products. I actually feel quite excited about it! :) I also completed my latest canvas today and I'm well chuffed with it! :) So today's been quite positive really all in all. :)
One Thing: having friends who have my back and will lend a helping hand without me even asking has made all the difference today. I am privileged to know them. :)