Sunday 17 April 2016

17th April 2016

Mia: there was no sign of Mia this morning. So I put her breakfast out and went for my shower. Once I was up and ready, I come down for breakfast and her food was gone but still no sign of Mia. I eventually saw Mia about 10 minutes before I had to catch the bus to Southport! When I got home, I gave her her supper and the rest of the evening she has sat at my feet sleeping. Stop press: she has just come up and curled up on my lap for a cuddle as I'm typing this! :)
Life: so I caught the bus to Southport today to see Jayne and Sarah. The trip there took approx 2 hours but I enjoyed the ride; having the opportunity to see the scenery on a leisurely drive. :) So, anyway, I called in on Jayne and Sarah and spent a very pleasant afternoon with them and was even treated to lunch at a nearby pub. I had a hanging haloumi kebab. It was very tasty! :) At about 7pm I caught the bus home. :)
One Thing: obviously, it's Jayne and Sarah today. I am blessed with some lovely friends and they don't come much lovelier than these two! :)