Wednesday 27 April 2016

27th April 2016

Mia: I've had fun and games and cuddles with Mia this evening! I feel quite spoilt! :) However, that might change tomorrow when I have to take her to the v.e.t.!
College: I've been working on my graphics all day - except for 90 mins of contextual studies when she insisted we did her work... despite the fact I've done all her work! So I went to the library and got a book to read! Waste of 90 mins of my time! I hate people who can't be flexible and so waste your time for no good reason! :( However, I am happy with the progress I've made on my FMP today. It's looking good! :)
Life: this evening I watched Carol (it was a pleasant enough film but I can't really see why people are raving about it!), and then Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day (slightly more enjoyable than Carol but still largely forgettable!).
One Thing: I'm very happy with my FMP tonight. I think it'll do me justice. :)