Thursday 28 April 2016

28th April 2016

Mia: poor Mia had to go to the v.e.t. today because she'd been losing hair near her bottom. As usual getting her in the carrier was traumatic for both of us but I've discovered if you drape her towel on her it calms her down just enough to pick her up and put her in her carrier (of course that doesn't stop her trying to escape before you've had time to put the lid on, scratching or hissing at you!). So I shall have to remember that in future. Anyway, the v.e.t. reckoned it was blocked anal glands and took her away to sort her out. She brought her back 5 minutes later smelling rather whiffy! So I dread to think what they did to her! Anyway, all sorted now. That's the main thing.
Life: had a pretty lazy day but this evening I discovered the microwave meal I was gonna have doesn't cook from frozen and there was nothing else I fancied so it was an excuse to go out. I went to the Marino Lounge. I dunno what's happened to the place but the food and service were dreadful! I shan't bother again! I then came home and had strawberries and meringue for pudding and watched Daredevil on Netflix, which after the first few lacklustre episodes of season 2 has picked up again now. :)
College: I had a go at writing my 750 word essay this afternoon. I only got 500 words done and I couldn't think of anything else to write. So I sent it to Patricia to see if she had any ideas but she didn't. So I've printed it out and will show it to my tutor tomorrow for her feedback.
One Thing: I'm choosing cuddles with Mia again. After the traumatic day she's had it was lovely to see she still loves me. :)