Tuesday 2 June 2015

2nd June 2015

Love: I love a girl. I don't think she loves me but it's hard to tell whether we're misfiring or I'm misreading the situation. But, either way, my life feels infinitely better for having her in it. :)
Life: today has been a very special day. It started with a memorial service for Marcie at Tomorrow's Women that Clare organised. It was so beautiful and amazing and, at the end, I just wanted to sob my eyes out but I made a swift exit instead. I went to Birkenhead centre and bought a new iPad cover, some cake (it's not for me, honest!) and had lunch in a superb little cafe - all in the market, which I love! :) The day ended with choir practice which was fabulous as always. It's such a joy to be a part of even if I disgrace everyone else with my singing!
Career: I'm really touched by all the help people have offered me helping me achieve my purpose. It's fabulous to be so highly thought of! :)