Tuesday 9 June 2015

9th June 2015

Love: did I mention I love Liverpool? Oh, OK, I shan't mention it again then. Well, not until the next time anyway! :D
Life: this afternoon I rode to Liverpool (with a little help from the train) again. I had tea at Bakchich (chicken wrap, fries and a pomegranate lemonade) and then went to Big Love Sista studio for an all over body massage with Antonia. It was fabulous! I hadn't had one for 2-3 years so this was well overdue! It really did the trick! I then went from the massage straight into choir and I don't know whether it was because I was so loosened up from the massage but I seemed to be more in tune than normal this evening. :) After choir, I cycled home again before heading straight to bed: tired, sweaty and a little bloody (I smacked my knee on the pedal!).
Career: another morning at work. I spent three hours doing the funding bulletin which didn't leave much time for anything else. I'm sure I'll catch-up timorrow.