Tuesday 30 June 2015

30th June 2015

Love: I love the British attitude to the weather! Everything is always too much! At the moment it's too hot. Next week, when the temperature drops, it'll be too cold or too windy or too wet etc! Nothing is ever "just right"! But, yeah, it is too hot!
Life: one of the things I put on my Dream Board last week was an elephant, to remind me to be gentle and kind. I can't say I'm succeeding at the moment! I'm not really a tolerant person - especially not of intolerance! But David Cameron says we should be "intolerant of intolerance" so at least I know I'm pleasing someone! :/ (Unfortunately, I rather suspect he has Muslims in mind and is thus dressing prejudice in another coat) Today, I taught at Tomorrow's Women again. I always enjoy teaching there - when I have students to teach! - and today was no exception. I love seeing the creative ways people interpret the same brief! It's awesome! :)
Career: Things are afoot... and, no, I'm not talking about my new Doc Martens! ...or looking to work in a shoe shop! ...or become a mathematician! (Honestly, give people a yard and they take a mile!)