Thursday 12 May 2016

12th May 2016

Mia: lovely to be greeted by Mia jumping over the fence to welcome me home this morning. I missed her terribly and clearly she missed me too. The neighbour who Id asked to look after her whilst I was away popped around this evening. She said Mia had been off her food - most unlike her! Poor darling! :( xx
Life: it was straight to bed this morning and then, when I woke up, I had a lazy breakfast until noon, when I had lunch. This afternoon I went to WHISC in Liverpool to meet up with Kirsteen and discuss the voluntary job I'm gonna start next week. Then I went and met Clare and we wandered over to The Bluecoat for a mutual writing class. After that, as I'd been well under budget in Berlin, I decided to extend my holiday by eating out at Bakchich where I had a veggie burger. I then stopped off at Morrisons on the way home to get some milk and cookies. The rest of the evening has been spent sorting out my holiday photos.
One Thing: lots of good stuff today: being glad to be alive, small victories, the weather - but I'm choosing being home with Mia. She is such a sweetheart and I love her dearly!