Saturday 7 May 2016

7th May 2016

Mia: Mia was playing 'stunt kitty' just now. She tried to jump from pouffe to my lap but landed short and then there was a mad scramble to get on my lap and not fall. I helped her but she looked at me with complete disgust afterwards and jumped straight back on to the pouffe again! :(
Life: today I was back teaching again. This time at Big Love Sista. They seemed to really enjoy it and I did too. :) The work was amazing too! :) Then I came home for tea before heading back into Liverpool again for an evening of poetry. I'd heard of neither act before but the promise of "dub poetry" was enough to get me to part with £10. As it turned out "dub poetry" wasn't at all musical and was in fact poetry in the "Jamaican tongue". However, the support act - Hollie McNish - was excellent! So I bought her book and got it signed too! :)
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is things going so well at BLS. :)