Saturday 28 May 2016

28th May 2016

Mia: Mia just gave me such a scare! I came out the computer room to find her spragged out at the top of the stairs and she didn't move as I moved nearer, so I thought for all the world she was dead! :(
Life: first thing this morning, I discovered a lump in my foot. My foot has been quite painful to walk on these last 2 days so I had a bit of a look at it and discovered the lump. So I will have to get that checked out on Tuesday if it's not gone by then. Later on, I walked into Liscard to get my glasses adjusted as one of the arms had come loose. I then caught the bus to Liverpool where I walked up to FACT to look at the exhibitions they have on now: The Simplicity of Truth didn't do much for me but Unfold by Ryoichi Kurukowa was very impressive! It's one of the few art exhibitions I was loathe to leave! However, my belly was rumbling so I went over to Tesco and then came back to experience it again. I then went to Liverpool central library out of curiosity and discovered the audio books are free! So I took our Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing and Milton's Paradise Lost. This evening I did some colouring whilst listening to Much Ado About Nothing... plus other stuff I can't remember.
One Thing: I'm choosing Unfold today. It's not for the faint of heart but it is most excellent! :)