Sunday 15 May 2016

15th May 2016

Mia: had fun and games with Mia this morning. Unfortunately, I damaged one of my paintings doing so but I've patched it up as best I can.
Life: this morning I took my duvets to launderette for service wash. It cost me £46! I shan't be doing that again in a hurry! This afternoon I made chickpea tofu. I haven't tasted it yet but it was easy enough. If it tastes good, I shan't bother buying it at the shops no more! This evening I went to see Laura Mvula at O2 Liverpool. It was in the 'club' part of it and it was jammed solid! I was glad to get near the mixing desk and have the fence for support but I couldn't see an inch of the stage until the encore and half of them had disappeared (to get the train or something I presume). She played about half and half new and old material. I really enjoyed it and can't wait for the new album! :) incidentally, it is dawning on me that there is soon going to be a huge void where college used to be. It is quite scary! :(
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is quality time with Mia. It is so worth the effort! She is a total darling and somewhat entertaining too! :)