Monday 16 November 2015

16th November 2015

Love: having Mia at the vets all day brought home to me how much I'm used to having her around. Goodness only knows what I'll do when the time comes that she's not! Hopefully, that won't happen for ten years or so!
Life: other than Mia and my college work, the only other thing I've done today is watch Netflix. I was glad to discover they have the first five series of Still Game on there, so I can catch up on episodes I missed. :)
College: with Mia at the vets, I was able to crack on with my college work. I spent all day painting my fashion illustrations. Then this evening I printed out stuff I need for my contextual studies lesson, my poems for Thursday and finished off my picture of sweets.
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is having Mia home safe and sound. She means the world to me! <3