Thursday 5 November 2015

5th November 2015

Love: my poetry teacher loved my poem I handed her last week. In fact, she said it was better than a published poet we looked at last week! That was really quite something! :)
Life: this morning I took my letter stating I'm a student to the One Stop Shop to get my council tax exemption sorted out. It was an easy process and, even better, they said the council owe me money! :) After that, I did the food shop and came home for a quick lunch before going to poetry class. After that, I came home and have had BBC iPlayer on whilst I did some homework. This evening was fireworks night of course. Fortunately, Mia doesn't seem bothered with all the loud bangs. Which is just as well, because they're still going off even now as I type! I'd ban the public sale of them if I could! I bet A&E as well as pet owners would thoroughly welcome such a move!
College: this evening I tackled my Studies homework. We were to design an item of clothing that had a social theme. I designed a pair of trousers covered in insults. I've called them Reclaim Trousers.
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is the high praise lavished on my poem. It gives me hope I could one day be a published poet! :)