Tuesday 17 November 2015

17th November 2015

Love: as I type I have Mia sat on my lap grooming herself. It's lovely that she feels that comfortable to do that. I'm really glad she's her normal self again after being a bit groggy yesterday as the anaesthetic was wearing off - not to mention the stress of going to the vet in itself!
Life: this morning I popped to Pets At Home to get some Dentastix for Mia but, contrary to what the vet said, they don't sell them. Instead I bought some granules you sprinkle on their food to counter the build up of plaque. The sales assistant said it was their most popular seller so I'm hoping it works. After college I popped into Big Love Sista studio for Hayli's baby shower. It was a lovely occasion and I'm glad I made time out of my hectic schedule for it because Hayli is lovely and I wouldn't be the confident, outgoing, person I am today without her encouragement. :)
College: today had its good bits: getting my weekend project accepted for my portfolio, a presentation on the fine art degree at UCLAN (it looks really good but it is competitive to get on it plus it is in Preston!)... and it's bad bits: more drama from the "high maintenance" student! I try to keep out of it but I do wonder what goes through some people's heads! When I got home I spent more time designing the logo for my brand design. We're meant to have three logos for next week - so much for 1hr homework per subject per week! It's beyond ridiculous now! :(
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is Hayli's baby shower. I'm really glad I made the effort to be part of it! I have a number of people who have made a huge positive difference to my life and Hayli is definitely one of them! :)