Wednesday 4 November 2015

4th November 2015

Love: not much love shown today. Not even Mia came for cuddles. :(
Life: I got home from college to find the upstairs toilet stuck on flush! I presume the workman must've used it and not found how to make it stop! Fuck knows how much water that'll have cost me! :( However, the work he done seems professional enough. So I'm happy enough with that even though he wants to come again tomorrow to finish off. (But, then again,I guess that's a sign of him wanting to do a good job and not just cutting and run!). This evening has also been another where I've not done any homework. I just couldn't be arsed with it tonight! :(
College: Sometimes it seems I take one step forward and two back! So by lunchtime my head was fucked! Then there were several massive barnies in the studies lesson all focusing around the one person! I guess when you have groups of people they're not always gonna get on but in all my days, I've never known anything like it! Not even in the high pressure environment of GMWN - and our boss could really tear strips off people! It was just plain nasty! So the less of that kind of thing that goes on the better imho!
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is the professionalism of the workman (toilet aside). It's nice to see someone take pride in their work and see that a good job's done. Some people could learn a thing or two from him!