Tuesday 15 December 2015

15th December 2015

Love: Just a brief cuddle with Mia tonight before she disappeared off out. I keep telling her she doesn't have to live with me if she doesn't want to - she can go live with whoever it is she disappears off to - but she keeps coming back.
College: today I submitted my fashion, graphics, makeup and drawing communication work. However, looking at my other books tonight, I've noticed I've not written my name on all my books. So now I'm wondering whether I wrote my name on all the books I submitted! Rookie mistake! I also lost my temper at college today and every other word became "fuck" at several times in the day. It's a combination of stress, lack of patience and my volcanic temper. Hopefully, I won't be quite as worked up tomorrow. I don't know what was going on with the traffic tonight but there was obviously some problem going through the tunnel, making the buses ridiculously late! So I caught the 433 home and walked the extra distance instead of the 432 which drops me at the end of the road.
Life: tonight I've just tried to chill - having no work to do. I watched 3 itv programs (so low brow!) and then Still Game on Netflix.
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is handing my work in. It's one less thing to worry about... except, of course, I will.