Wednesday 2 December 2015

2nd December 2015

Love: The evening ended with cuddles with Mia again. How I love that cat! :) In regards to love of the human kind, I was thinking this evening how on earth am I going to find a girlfriend when I have no social life and I don't have any money for a social life and I hate "The Scene"?!! I also don't believe any lesbian is gonna want a Trans woman as their partner... so spinsterhood here I come!
College: today started well but I'm afraid college got a tiny taste (a nibble?) of my volcanic temper by the end of the day. I feel like I should apologise but I'm not sorry, so I'd rather not because that'd make me a liar. On the bright side, my projects are going well and I'm well on the way to having them finished in the next fortnight. :) incidentally, I have my weekly poetry class tomorrow but I have to say right now I'm minded not to go. I'd much rather work on college stuff and getting my portfolio together. I think that with the weekly food shop will be plenty for tomorrow!
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is my lecturer praising me for my work. Considering she drives me potty half the time, it was much appreciated! :)