Tuesday 29 December 2015

29th December

Love: Poor little Mia is all on her lonesome tonight. I miss her but know that she'll be OK - and probably having a party with all her boyfriends, knowing her! :)
Life: This morning I went to get my glasses. They are varifocal and when I ordered them the lady said people either get on with them or they don't. Well, I'm glad to say I'm one of those who do. I've worn them all day today - even driving down to Devon with them - and not had any problem at all. :) So, yes, I'm now in Devon, staying with my parents until the new year. I had a bit of a dilemma getting the key to my cat sitter, Sonia, though - until I decided to stop being an arse and go and take the key to her! After that, it was a 7 hour drive - most of it not bad except between Manchester and Stoke where the average was 30mph! And, although the M5 is a lot quieter than the M6, you get a lot of middle-lane-hoggers! Most frustrating! So, anyway, I made it here safe and sound and that's the main thing and many thanks to Sonia for helping me out in my time of need. :)
One Thing: The one thing I'm choosing today is being with my parents. They're all right really - in small doses! :)