Tuesday 8 December 2015

8th December 2015

Love: so a while ago I joined Wapa and I've had about half a dozen people expressing an interest. So thoughts that I'm undesirable are patently untrue! However, I don't think this is the right time to be starting a relationship with anyone as I couldn't really afford the time or the expense at the moment.
College: today has been a pretty lazy day at college. I played with paints for an hour, had another go at writing my essay for an hour, and helped Patricia with her logo for an hour - all pretty easy going stuff really! I also had a chat with Shirley who my tutor told me to speak to last week as she supposedly shared my love of collage. It wasn't the case. She claimed to be into digital media and another tutor, Andy, is the guy who's into traditional media. She also showed me some of the current students work and it was lovely but just not me! :( So I've met two of the three tutors on the course now and seen some of the students' work and I can't say I'm a good fit! :( So I'm stumped as to what to do! I feel torn one way and torn another! :( Talking about tearing - my bag has a rip in it! So I'm gonna have to buy a new one now! I can't say I'm impressed because it was an expensive (by my standards) proper rucksack and its barely lasted more than a year! :(
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is doing the abstract painting. I love messing about with paints and being experimental, so it was good fun! :)