Monday 7 December 2015

7th December 2015

Love: there's nothing more special in my life right now than when Mia comes for a cuddle. She is such a sweet natured little cat! I love her to death! :)
Life: yesterday consisted of writing my 500 word essay for contextual studies and little else - which is why I didn't bother blogging about it! This morning I woke up and had a better idea for my essay! However, I am refusing to rewrite it unless I get clear of all my other projects (which may be a possibility). So I worked on my sketchbooks instead this morning before popping into Liscard to post my Christmas cards... and buy some more! Over the weekend I learned that CAW have moved away to Birkenhead. I have to say I'm a bit heartbroken I can no longer pop into see my friends on my walk into Liscard. I feel a little bit abandoned tbh. ;( This evening I watched 2 movies before heading to bed.
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is doing my monthly finances. Doing so, enabled me see my financial situation clearly and plan for my future.