Tuesday 12 January 2016

12th January 2016

Mia: Not much to report on Mia today. She's been doing her own thing and making my heart melt as usual. :)
Life: I did an art journal page in tribute to David Bowie this morning. It seemed more important than doing college work. This evening I finished off watching Making A Murderer. I can't say it really surprised me - it was clear these men weren't going to get justice! I don't know what happens now. I hope one day they get a re-trial that's fair and just but it doesn't look likely. I feel sorry for the people who live there because it's clear the police are totally corrupt and I'm sure this sorry affair just scares people to death there - 'do what the police say or else!'. :(
College: I popped into college this afternoon for feedback on last term. I did very well but have been told I need to believe in myself more and stop worrying. So I guess if I treat it like a freelance job and do what I think is right is the way to go - as long as I can trust them to haul me back on track if it's needed! As for finances - nothing's been sorted yet. :(
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is getting feedback from college. It's good to know where I stand and get a clearer picture of what's expected. Can't wait to get started proper! (I'm sure that'll change by next Monday!)