Friday 29 January 2016

29th January 2016

Mia: so Mia managed to open my bedroom door this morning despite there being heavy books to prevent her! I think she may've been extra determined to do so because in the night the wind had blown the kitchen door shut, meaning she couldn't get out to go to the toilet! Thankfully, she didn't poop on the carpet like she has done previously!
College: this morning I did a bit of research for contextual studies. This afternoon I worked on my repeat pattern some more. I'm also really happy that I can have a relaxed weekend with no need to work on any college stuff (like that will stop me!).
Life: I watched BBC iPlayer this evening and then came to bed.
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is being on top of college work to the extent I can leave it to Monday without having to do anything. Roll on the weekend! :)