Sunday 24 January 2016

24th January 2016

Mia: Mia is definitely taking herself off somewhere else for tea these days. She didn't even hang around this evening; just went! She has also lost her collar. I'm not minded to get another one as she's chipped and she obviously lost it cos it got caught somewhere and the thought of her being strangled by her collar is enough to make me not want to replace it.
Life: this morning I went and did the food shopping. When I got home I had lunch and then did the laundry. This evening I have watched a Danny Kaye film and a couple of episodes of Mozart In The Jungle on Amazon.
College: I found a website today that prints off graph paper. So I spent a few hours doodling geometric patterns on it - one I even rather like! I still get downhearted when I think about my degree though. It seems like I'm wasting my time but I've paid the money for my course so I may as well stick with it. I hope no one tests my patience though because my will power is low. :(
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is playing with Mia just before I came to bed. Seeing her rolling over, enjoying herself is a delight! :) However, I'm still amused by the fact that I've spent a load of money on toys she couldn't care less about and her favourite things are wool and ribbon which cost me pennies! :)