Wednesday 20 January 2016

20th January 2016

Mia: Madam got her flea treatment this evening. She got the huff as usual afterwards! Just as well I gave her her worming tablet beforehand! Definitely the best way of doing that is putting the tablet in a handful of Dreamies and watching her scoff the lot before she's realised what she's eaten!
College: Today I was back to getting up at 6am to get to college! Not fun and I was definitely tempted to stay in bed, warm and snuggly! And when I got to the lesson it was just a case of signing the register before going away again to do research! Then this afternoon I found out I hadn't read the brief properly and had done all the designers suggested instead of just 3! This afternoon I also got my mark for Contextual Studies: 74% (low Distinction). So I have three subjects I got 74% in now! Not that any of that matters now because I had it confirmed that what Student Finance told me was correct. So that's all my ambitions for a Degree lying in the gutter! :( I'm at a loss as what to do now to be honest. It's not a decision that should be rushed. So my gut says finish off the course, get out of it what I can and then decide what I'm doing next in the summer. :(
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is getting the news about Student Finances, oddly enough. Now I know, I can stop wondering and worrying and move forward.