Thursday 11 February 2016

11th February 2016

Mia: I found another cat hiding under a bush in the front garden this morning. It was a tortoise-shell and ever so timid! I don't think it was a friend of Mia's but I wouldn't mind if it was. It seemed to have a lovely nature!
Life: this morning, having not driven further than New Brighton since new year, I gave my car a good run out to the Trafford Centre and back. The place was horrible! I don't know what I ever saw in it! After getting home and having lunch, I went into Liverpool to meet up with Hilary to see Room at FACT. Hilary had invited me and said it was a kidnap drama so I wasn't too sure that I would like it. But it was an incredible film! And not really harrowing at all - just an incredible drama! I'd like to know if it was based on real events at all, as it seemed very realistic. And maybe read the book - once I've got through the 8 for college I've got piled on the sofa! After the film I popped into the local Morrisons to get some fruit for breakfast and noticed they had a load of bread reduced! I got about a dozen rolls for 99p! They were obviously chucking them out because of the sell-by date but I've just stuck them in the freezer and I'll defrost them as I want and stick them in the microwave and they'll be as good as new! :)
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is watching Room with Hilary. As she said herself, it's nice to go with someone rather than just on your own. :)