Sunday 14 February 2016

14th February 2016

Mia: didn't get a single Valentine's card or pressie off Mia today! Mind you, I didn't get her any either! Otherwise, apart from when she wanted food, she has spent most of the day asleep.
Life: this morning I finished off my latest batch of figures. I have no idea what to call them though so have asked for assistance on Facebook. I also went out and sprayed the weeds front and back with weedkiller. This evening I have watched Netflix and Amazon and painted my nails. It's been a while since I had them painted and it feels weird. I'm not sure I like it!
College: This afternoon I did a few concepts of a picture I have to create over half-term of a tree in the style of Picasso. I can't say I really liked any but I intend to do it in his Synthetic Cubist style.
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is shaving my legs. It made me feel human again. :)