Tuesday 23 February 2016

23rd February 2016

Mia: really not seen much of Mia today but she seemed in good spirits.
College: this morning I applied for the BA (Hons) top-up at college. It's not what I wanted and UCLAN have to approve it and then I have to have an interview and then be set some work to get me up to speed over the summer and I have to be approved for financing but it's the offer that's on the table and I have nothing to lose. The rest of the college day was pleasant enough and I was happy to be back at college.
Life: tonight I got a lift to choir from Patricia. It seems to be slowly finding its feet again now and improving week on week. So I shall stick with it. It was great to see Jen back too after her car accident. Afterwards, I got a lift home from Julie. Pleasant night all in all. :)
One Thing: being back at college. It was great to see my friends again and be within the learning environment. :)