Thursday 18 February 2016

17th February 2016

Mia: Mia was back to her usual self today. She went to bed hours before me and when I passed her on the landing, where she was sleeping, she looked at me as if to say "how dare you disturb my sleep!".
Life: this afternoon I took myself to see Deadpool - the latest superhero movie from Marvel. It was entertaining - but not as entertaining as Star Wars 7 - and a good addition to the Marvel franchise. I shall look forward to it coming to Netflix or Amazon. :) This evening the Internet went down so I switched on Classic FM and sat down with a colouring book. 4 hours I've spent on that page and I'm still only about 2/3rds done on it! However, like at Christmas, I think I like this pace of life. I never used to but then I started college and that's given me a different perspective. Sometimes, in reflection, life has a way of adding up and almost seems to have a design - rather than the chaos it often feels at the time!
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is doing my colouring book. I find it relaxing and it whiles away the hours very easily. :)