Thursday 22 October 2015

22nd October 2015

Love: Mia is a sweety! Even when she's being annoying! Even at 5am in the morning!!
Life: this morning I went for my flu jab before doing the shopping. With the way things are going, I feel that Tescos is wanting to become a community centre. However, it also feels that every time I go there, there is less of the things I actually want! After lunch I went into Liverpool to get some more art stuff (Cass Arts are doing very well out of me these days!) and go to my poetry lesson. My anxiety had been getting at me though since I missed last week. Needless to say all that I was dreading would happen, didn't. Instead I found it enjoyable and was glad I went. :)
College: today I have been finishing off my piece for contextual studies. I'm pleased with it but have left it under a pile of books to flatten out as it curled up when I painted it!
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is conquering my anxiety to go to poetry class. I feel the more I do that, the more it'll sink in that my anxiety is just an illusion out to stop me being awesome! :D