Monday 26 October 2015

26th October 2015

Love: Yep, Mia again. It's the only love I get these days so I do appreciate it! Cat or not!
Life: this evening I watched a couple of documentaries from the BBC archive. One was on the Ealing comedies and the other was about Dracula. They were both very good. :)
College: today I finished off my A2 drawing of shoes. I'm quite pleased with it but I'm sure my lecturer will tell me I can do better! This evening I also collated some images for various projects which I intend to print off at college (I'd rather use their ink than mine!) tomorrow.
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is finishing my drawing. I had quite a sense of accomplishment finishing it as it took so long to do! I was reflecting this evening that college is pushing me to achieve things I wouldn't otherwise. I do need to be pushed out my comfort zone sometimes and college certainly does that!