Tuesday 27 October 2015

27th October 2015

Love: This is the umpteenth time I've been on an art college course but, unlike those times, this time I'm not interested in playing safe and trying to make myself employable. As a result, I'm getting far more out of it and producing work I love (even if I don't love the workload!) and playing safe never got me anywhere anyway!
Life: I treated myself to lunch today at Tokyou noodle bar. I had a huge plate of Tokyou noodles. Needless to say, after that I didn't feel like having much for tea. So just had paneer on muffins with mango pickle. Both meals were nom! :) After tea, I watched Doc Martin and Fargo, and had another look at the damp in my coat room. I had a plumber look at it a month or two ago and he didn't seem overly bothered but I think I need a second opinion! :(
College: I went to college this morning to print off a load of images. Somehow I have got through over 500 print credits in just over a month! I can't see them lasting to June at that rate! I then went up to our tutorial room and met a few others there and found I'd not really done the right thing for my Christmas card concepts. After that I went into town to the bombed out church to indulge myself in some street art and have some lunch. When I got home I sorted out my Christmas card concepts and then, this evening, sorted out my photography folder.
One thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is my little bit of street art. It gave me an insight into what it must be like for street artists to do their thing. It was a pure adrenaline rush! :)