Saturday 3 October 2015

3rd October 2015

Love: I spotted my 'If The Buddha Dated' book on the sofa this afternoon, buried under junk (as is my filing system!). It occurred to me that I'm not even considering dating any more. I'm fine with that. I think I have enough on my plate at the moment! :)
Life: I had a lazy start to the day - if you discount Mia clawing her way into my bedroom! I couldn't be bothered chasing her out as usual even though she was making herself a nuisance! She clearly wanted feeding but I'm not going anywhere at 5:30am! By 6:30 I'd had enough though. So I went down and sat on the sofa and we ended up cuddling before I fed her at 7am as per routine. After breakfast, I did the laundry and a bit of college work whilst I waited. Then it was lunch time and, after lunch, I went to InTrust. It was packed! I've not seen that many people there for a long while! It was good to see! :) After the meeting, I came home and put the iPlayer on whilst doing more college work. Then it was time for bed.
College: the first bit of college work was a line drawing. I'd not done one of those since I was about 18! It took me twice as long as anticipated but I'm reasonably happy with the end result. The second bit I did this evening was research for Art Studies (aka art history) on the visual culture of Street Art. The internet doesn't half make a difference to research these days! When I did my HND I would've had to go down to the library and hope they had a book that covered the subject! These days I can just type a phrase into Google or Pinterest from the comfort of my own home at any hour I like and get all the info I need! So much better! :)
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is my parents supporting my decision to go back and get a degree. It means the world to me to have their support! :)