Wednesday 7 October 2015

7th October 2015

Love: Mia woke me up at 3:30am this morning. I wasn't best pleased. I guess forgiveness is mutual sometimes because, despite this, I fed her Dreamies and Whiskers cat milk today (in addition to her usual food).
College: I caught the bus to and from college today. After yesterday's stress, I actually found myself enjoying today. I have tomorrow off now and I'm back in on Friday. I'm hoping I continue to take each day as it comes.
Life: After being woken up at 3:30am, I didn't manage to get back to sleep. As I was starting college at 9am, I got up at 6am and caught the bus at 7:40am. The journey in was as easy as pie. However, the journey home after college took twice as long because of the 'rush hour'! After I sorted out mine and Mia's tea, I sorted out some pages in my college journals. Before settling down with some Doc Martin on the itv player.
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is creating my journal pages. I was in my comfort zone doing that and I found it a nice way to wind down from college.