Thursday 10 March 2016

10th March 2016

Mia: not much to say about Mia today other than I have more scratches in my hand from when she lost her patience with me.
College: as I couldn't work on my current project because the computer file is at college and I am at home, I tidied up the loose ends from my previous two projects. It didn't take as long as I expected, so I was left with not much to do with too much time to do it in!
Life: I had my gas fire serviced this morning. The man told me as he'd had next to nothing to do - it was almost as if he objected to getting paid for doing next to nothing! - I should only have it serviced every other year. That's fine by me as it'll save me money! The rest of the day was spent watching movies on Amazon and Netflix - none of them very good!
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is being able to spend the day indoors without getting bored out my mind! It may be a precursor to the rest of my life!