Monday 7 March 2016

7th March 2016

Mia: just had a good half hour playing with Mia. She's absolutely adorable when she's rolling about on the floor playing. :) However, it's been a bit of a mixed day for her as I managed to stand on her paw and she also tried to bite my hand. I'm hoping the documentary on itv about cats will help me understand her better and know how to be with her as sometimes she baffles me.
Life: this morning I did the weekly food shop via the chemist to get my decapeptyl. This afternoon I went to the surgery to get my injection but we decided it was too early and so we've rearranged it for next Thursday. I then caught the bus to Liverpool to buy more art materials before yoga. Yoga was fabulous tonight but it also opened the floodgates and I ended the session sat on the floor crying. I've found these last few weeks since I started yoga again that I've been more emotional which I think, on the whole, is a good thing. Pretty powerful stuff this yoga - even if it is just lying on the floor!
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is playing with Mia. She is a total delight most of the time - especially when she's playing! :)