Wednesday 16 March 2016

16th March 2016

Mia: not seen much of Mia again today. I hope to make up for that tomorrow.
College: I arrived at college at 8am and by half-past I'd started work on my character designs. However, what I intended to be just a few hours work turned into an all-dayer! The only interruption to which was contextual studies which turned out to be a total waste of time. Not pleased with her plan for trip to Manchester either because she gives fuck all regard to people such as myself with disabilities! If I remember, I'm gonna bring it up with my course tutor because it's not really acceptable in this day and age - especially as the college boasts about its E&D policies!
One Thing: although it took me far longer than I intended, I'm choosing my character designs today. They're pretty cool, if I say so myself! :)