Tuesday 29 March 2016

29th March 2016

Mia: more playing and cuddles with Mia today. Couldn't be happier! :)
College: I got to college early to print off my research for my FMP - except that it took longer than I expected and then I ran out of print credits so had to buy some more which was a rigmarole in itself! Anyway, I had them in time for my graphics lesson so was able to show my tutor. I was the only one in graphics today so had a one-to-one and had a good conversation about what I wanted to do - and what I could do. There was no drawing lesson today though so that left me at a spare end. After college, I went into Liverpool to get a sketchbook for my FMP and concluded that I wanted to do a designer toy and something about grief. So the next step is to see how I can marry those two up somehow.
Life: I arrived home to find a copy of Asylum magazine on my (non-existent) doormat. It contained cartoons I'd done for it. I had prime position too - inside front cover - and it was in colour! - so the first thing you see when you open the magazine are my cartoons! :) This evening I watched iPlayer whilst playing with Mia. :)
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is playing with Mia. She brings such joy into my life! :)