Tuesday 15 March 2016

15th March 2016

Mia: much amusement with Mia this evening. She went mental over a packet of cookies, trying to get them open. Even when I tried to pull her off, she wasn't having none of it! And she doesn't even like cookies! :D
College: in tutorial today we were shown the space we will have for our end of year show. It's gonna be a tight squeeze! Graphics lesson went OK but I wasn't best pleased that he subtly changed the brief so that we're meant to be advertising an exhibition of character designs based on Gary Baseman when the brief says Baseman was only a startling point for inspiration. If I'd known my character (Princess Mia) was meant to be based on Baseman, I'd have done something completely different! And maybe I still will??!! Life drawing went a lot better. I did three pieces and the tutor told me to include 2 of them in my portfolio! Well chuffed with that! :)
Life: after college, Patricia gave me a lift to choir but our stand-in choir-mistress didn't turn up so we had to manage on our own! But we totally nailed it though! :) Afterwards, Carrie gave me a lift home but I must've confused her with my directions cos we ended up doing a detour. Still, I got home all the same and it was lovely of her to give me a lift! :)
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is getting 2 portfolio pieces done in the space of 1 hour! Bloody good going that even if I do say so myself! :)