Sunday 13 March 2016

13th March 2016

Mia: Mia's been pretty much her usual self today: Hard to fathom sometimes but always adorable. :)
Life: I had a leisurely start to the day with a bath - a very rare treat - with a Lush bath bomb I was given at Christmas. After lunch I decided to do the weekly food shop. It being a Sunday meant the buses only run every half hour so I didn't want to risk the bus as I had frozen stuff to get. So I drove down... but a glimmer of sun had brought the masses out so I couldn't park anywhere near New Brighton seafront! So I went to Tescos. :( this evening I watched Spectre. It wasn't as boring as the reviews said but, considering the potential of the concept, it was somewhat disappointing.
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is the fact the daylight hours are getting longer again. It doesn't half make a difference!