Tuesday 22 March 2016

22nd March 2016

Mia: I've been spoilt this evening! I've had a cuddle and a short play session with Mia! She's such a sweetheart! :)
College: having to take my A2 canvas back into college today, I elected to take the car. I went via the petrol station and noticed that the price had nipped back over the £1 mark again - that'll be Mr Osborne's fault, no doubt! The college day started with a lecture from a performing arts company wanting creative types for their productions. I can't say as it grabbed me. Graphics lesson went well and then we had our drawing lesson where we had to do a still life. It went better than last time - last term - and I was quite pleased with it. :)
Life: after college I went to choir. A Muslim woman joined us today. I can't help reflect how brave she was to come out tonight after what happened in Brussels. If I was Muslim, I'd be too scared to go out today for fear of bigoted arseholes looking for someone to vent their anger at! It turns out she helped bring a load of faiths come together on International Women's Day and was one of the people who helped Liverpool win City of Culture back in 2008! :)
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is the kind things my peers/friends at college have been saying about my work. For someone who always thought they were run-of-the-mill, it's flattering and also heart-warming. :)