Thursday 3 March 2016

3rd March 2016

Mia: Mia had a mad moment this morning when I was making my breakfast; darting up and down the stairs like a lunatic. So I decided to get out 'the red string of doom' and play with her for half an hour until she'd burned off her energy. She's a funny little thing. :)
Life: after breakfast, I hoovered up and then drove out to New Brighton to buy 4 canvases for the exhibition I've been promised. I stopped via the library on the way back to see what art books they had on offer and was very pleasantly surprised. :) I got one out called Just Paint It which covers a range of techniques but what I really liked about it was that each technique had a list of artists to go look up for inspiration. :) This evening I have done another layer of my Goddess 2016 painting and watched Argo on Amazon.
College: this afternoon I did 8 pages of character design for my current graphics project.
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is seeing the selection of art books available at my local library. It's given me hope. I also understand that today is Book Day so my timing was excellent! :)