Wednesday 30 March 2016

30th March 2016

Mia: more fun and cuddles with Mia today. Bless her! :)
College: I got to college at 8:30 this morning - half an hour later than normal! And I don't even have to start until 9am! I've done research practically all day - even the one scheduled lesson I had today I ended up doing research! The result is I now have 30+ pages of research for my FMP to cut and stick in my sketchbook over the Easter break - which starts tomorrow.
Life: this evening I have mostly watched BBC iPlayer but anxiety got to me this evening. Whilst depression softens me up by making me all sad, it's anxiety that really moves in for the kill! It's anxiety that tells me the world's about to come to crushing end so I may as well kill myself now! It's anxiety that makes me want to run away and never come back! And it's anxiety that is making me go to bed early tonight so I can go to sleep and stop my anxiety hurting me!
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today, for the umpteenth day in a row, is fun and cuddles with Mia. It's been my one true joy today!