Sunday 20 March 2016

20th March 2016

Mia: just had to abandon Mia's monthly flea treatment. Luck was against me - I went up to her with the flea stuff but she was lying on her side and so I waited for her to lie on her belly but, by the time she had, she'd smelled the stuff! So that was it then - trust gone! I tried bribing her with Dreamies and played with her for 20 mins but, no, she wasn't going to trust me tonight. So I've stuck the stuff in the fridge and we'll try again in the morning. :(
Life: after a difficult start, I've started work on all 4 of my canvases for my promised exhibition. I was scared of judgement but, after a bit of encouragement, I felt that as long as I'd done my best then that was as much as could be expected and, anyway, I've been promised it because people like what I do so, if I just carry on doing what I do, then all should be well. The rest of the day was spent watching films on Netflix. I watched Pope Joan and La Bamba and found them both enjoyable.
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is what I've done with my canvases. I feel they're going to be a fair representation of what I can do.