Sunday 6 March 2016

6th March 2016

Mia: I didn't get a card or any pressies off Mia today. I feel quite hurt that she could be so ungrateful!
Life: today got off to a lazy start - I didn't even get out of bed until gone 9:30am! And I haven't bothered to get dressed all day! This morning I did the laundry and this afternoon I started on one of my canvases for my promised exhibition in the summer and created another clay creature. I also did my accounts and was pleasantly surprised to see I'd saved money last month! It won't be happening again this month, I know that for certain! This evening I started to watch Support Your Local Sheriff but the battery ran out on my iPad, so I shall resume watching it on my iPhone very shortly.
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is finding my bank balance increased last month. I'm very proud of myself! :)