Tuesday 8 March 2016

8th March 2016

Mia: more cuddles from Mia tonight. I love that pussycat to pieces! :)
College: I'm making no secret of the fact that I think my tutors are taking an absolute fucking liberty telling us we have to travel to Preston station tomorrow for 10am at our own expense! To do what exactly?!! Visit a library we have no interest in, that I will never visit again; when we have better on our own fucking doorstep?!! Oh, and miss college time to boot, doing our projects, that we will have to make up for in our own time! Not to mention the ungodly hour I will have to get up tomorrow to be at Lime Street to get the train to Preston for 10am! It's an absolute crock of shit! ...otherwise, I had a pleasant day at college. Graphics went better than I expected - I never expected my experience doing my colouring books to be of influence on my graphics work! - and I actually enjoyed my life drawing lesson for a change! But, seriously, every time I resolve to give college another chance they push it that bit further! If they're wanting to introduce and retain students for the next three years, then they're going about it all wrong!
Life: Patricia and I went via the chippy for tea on the way to choir this evening. Choir was slightly chaotic again but we seem to make progress. But, honestly, I can't wait for our usual choir mistress, Hayli, to come back! Missing her big time!
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is my life drawing lesson. It was fun :)