Monday 28 March 2016

28th March 2016

Mia: I have had a ball with Mia today! We played for a good half hour this morning and this evening it was like she couldnt get enough of me! All the love and cuddles she wanted! :)
Life: this morning I did the weekly food shop but forgot my shopping list! :( This afternoon I set-up my easel at long last (I got it at Christmas!) in the spare bedroom, moved all my canvases, paints and brushes in there and did a bit more work on one of my canvases for my promised exhibition. I'm pleased with what I've done on it so far. :) This evening I watched Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes and Hope Floats whilst doing a page in my colouring book. I liked the music in Hope Floats quite a bit! I will have to look for the soundtrack on Spotify. :)
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is time spent with Mia. She is such a joy to be with! :)